I installed Jinzora today. It looks like it has promise, especially since netjuke is not supported anymore. (In fact, the web site is not running anymore.)
There are a few things that I like about it are:
- It can automatically transcode music to support slower connections.
- It can display a list of similar tracks
There are some things that don't work with it.
- I was only able to import music when the meta data was read from the folder structure, and not from the tags.
- You can not remove all of the tracks from the database from within the interface. I had to drop the tabes, and the recreate them again.
- I have not been able to figure out how to change the interface. I set it up in the install wizard, and I am not able to change it.
I think that I leave both Jinzora and Netjuke installed. I am still able to use Netjuke for all of the urls that had been exported before. And Netjuke TiVo still works.