Saturday, September 3, 2005

genaliases problems with mailman

I was moving a mailing list from one virtual domain to another, with the following command:

bin/withlist -l -r fix_url <list> -u <>

And I noticed that the virtual domain tables that had been created were not updated.  I then ran:


from the mailman install directory, and it only recreated the virtual domain aliases for the last domain.

I went through manually and recreated the other entries.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolutionizing Air Quality Monitoring: How I Upgraded Our System with Mila Integration for Smart Home Automation

In this blog post , I explained how I set up an air quality monitoring system for our neighborhood. With this setup, we can keep an eye on t...