Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Fixed php upgrade problems

Since I had the problems upgrading php, I really didn't spend too much more time trying to figure out what was the problem.  Just recently, a the 4.3.11 version of php was released, so I decided to try the upgrade again. 

I hit the same problem again.  I did another search and I found the solution to my problem.  I disabled the zend optimizer, and everything works correctly.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolutionizing Air Quality Monitoring: How I Upgraded Our System with Mila Integration for Smart Home Automation

In this blog post , I explained how I set up an air quality monitoring system for our neighborhood. With this setup, we can keep an eye on t...