Friday, July 1, 2005

Changing link format


I changed the format of the urls for this blog to use custom urls.  I had not made this change before because all of the custom urls put the blog name in the url, which is redundant as it is the same as the domain name.


I found this page that describes how to setup custom urls when there is only one blog in pLog.  All of the old urls will still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Cloud Storage: A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Nextcloud on Your Raspberry Pi

In this post, I'm going to walk you through the process of setting up Nextcloud on a Raspberry Pi using NextcloudPi . If you're loo...