I have been playing SOCOM Combined Assault for about a month now, and I really like the game. Here are some of thoughts and other things that I have noticed:
- The briefing rooms for cooperative and "classic" games are in seperate lists
- If you use your SOCOM 3 username and password, it pulls over your online Clan information.
- The cooperative games can only have up to 4 people in it.
- The progressive video output looks better than it did in SOCOM 3
- The new "classic" maps are pretty fun.
- In the cooperative games, one of the items that you can add to your pack is a MedPack. This you can use to heal yoursel, or one of your teammates.
- In the cooperative games, you don't need to push-to-talk. This applies to the game and in the waiting room.