The Prober E319 is a cool Car PC. It has built-in 6.5" monitor, GPS receiver, 20GB drive, 128MB RAM and A 400Mhz CPU. It also does the normal radio stuff with an AM/FM radio, and DVD drive.
I would love them to add:
- Make this "XM Ready", and support "Connect and Play" XM Tuners with the USB ports
- Change the screen to not require the stylus, but be a touch screen
- Be able to support an iPod control protocol with a usb port
- Built-in bluetooth to be a hands-free headset for a cell phone
- Integrated wifi to allow syncing with music content when parked in garage.
- USB 2.0 for faster transfers
- Larger hard drive