I have decided to uninstall Twitterrific, and stop using Twitter. I didn't find it useful at all. I didn't have the desire, or inclination to post "tweets" for everything that I do. Also, we don't use it at work or in my close group of friends.
As I mentioned before, there are some ways that I would find Twitter more useful:
- Receive a tweet when someone leaves a voice mail on our home phone number
- When receiving a package, tweets would be sent while the package is on route.
- When important status on servers changes, a tweet is sent.
- Important status information about car diagnostics
- Automatically send an "in meeting" tweet when my bluetooth cell phone goes out of range of my computer, and Google Calendar has a meeting scheduled.
- Send an "away" tweet when away from the computer, but no meeting is scheduled.
- Send an "at work" when the computer has an ip address that is associated with work, and an "at home" message when at home.