The number of Google Accounts that I have is steadily increasing. Now I have 3 4 accounts.
- One is my gmail.com account
- One is my [email protected] account with password X (Created in Google Apps for Your Domain)
- One is my [email protected] account with password Y (Created in Google Groups)
- One is my [email protected] account (Created in Google Adsense)
There is some inconsistancy with where and how these Accounts can be used. For example, I can use the gmail.com account to log into most Google services. I can use the credentials that were created in Google Apps to log into Google Apps, but not the main Google services.
What I would love to see is a way to consolidate these accounts, into a single account and multiple identities.
- If you had multiple gmail accounts, there would be a link that would let you switch between the mail views
- In Google Calendar, you should be able to view the calendars side by side.
- Google Reader could have a folder for each account
- If you make a new post in Google Groups, you should be able to select the identity to send the post as.